Thursday, July 12, 2012

Caffeine Drip goes here!

The lack of coffee is killing me, but I know I will survive. I've had headaches and I've been trying to up my water intake to help combat that. I did go to yoga Monday and it felt great. I wasn't even too sore after. I missed yoga last night though. My hair appointment was longer than I thought it should be. Oh, well at least it's a real reason and not just an excuse. I did not get home until 8:20 and the class unfortunately started at 7:55.

We're heading back to the Calgary Stampede tonight so that will mean lots of walking around, but I'm excited anyways. Then tomorrow is party time. We are going to a BBQ then to the Stampede Chuckwagon Races, and then back to the place having the BBQ for the after party. Should be a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment