Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yesterdays Meals

Breakfast:
1 egg with 1/4c egg white added scrambled with 2 Tbsp red/yellow & orange peppers, 1 slice of Maple Leaf naturals smoked Black forest Ham, a sprinkle of salt, pepper and dried parsley. Plus 1c of blueberry/blackberry mix on the side. Along with 2 Cups of coffee with Fat Free International Delight French Vanilla Creamer (coffee is going to be my downfall, It's an eventual goal to eliminate it).


For lunch and dinner (so I'm using the same picture) I ate leftover chili that I made that was full of veggies as well as made with half ground turkey to cut a but if fat. I also ate a few handfuls of pretzels as a snack and forgot to snap a picture. I said I was going to try...don't expect perfection lol.


I didn't get a chance to do my yoga last night, I was way to exhausted and cramps to bother. I realize now it probably would have helped but it's the past... Any ways, Moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment