Friday, July 18, 2014

Officially a Team Beachbody Coach

I'm back :)

I know it's been awhile, and have I got some stories for you....but first things first, I ave actually gained even more weight. I've been through some depression, lost my job before I even got back from Mat Leave, and kind of just gave up for awhile. I've started one job, but quit already (last shift in an hour actually) and started a whole other job (better opportunity) plus I have done a month's worth of bus driver training and am now officially a class 2 driver :)

I've hit a new low though, I not only had to go up a clothes size, but 2 clothes sizes (mostly for comfort). I now have 110 pounds to lose. Which is not a good thing and does not make me happy. So while I was looking for some support I met a woman who asked if I would consider joining Team Beachbody as a coach (I was already considering their products). My first thought was that this lady is obviously crazy because who would want me as a coach when I obviously don't know how to lose weight and keep it off, but she explained to me that this is where a lot of coaches have started and have found better success because of the accountability. Plus I just took a job at Superstore....so any extra income would be great even if it's just enough to pay for the Shakeology and maybe some other programs.

Anyways, so here I sit impatiently awaiting my 21 Day Fix program and first round of Shakeology and trying to work out how to be a successful coach in the face of trying to lose 100+ pounds.

Until next time,
~Live~Love~Laugh~

No comments:

Post a Comment